[HOpenGL] Re: haskell.org/HOpenGL/

Sven Panne Sven.Panne at aedion.de
Fri Apr 1 02:10:58 EST 2005

Claus Reinke wrote:
> - could it be that the home page has not quite kept up with
>     recent developments?-) I was trying to point some folks on
>     c.l.f towards HOpenGL, to make your good work more widely
>     known, and they quite rightly pointed out that the state of
>     documentation is somewhat confusing  (yes, I gave them
>     some newer pointers, but still).

I admit being guilty of not updating the pages for a long time...
*sigh* Having up-to-date web pages is quite important for a project,
I know, so I'll improve this when I find some time in the near future.
A lot of Haddock comments wait to be written, either... :-[

> - could this list please be covered by the same spam-checkers
>     as the other haskell.org lists? or is it already?

I have no idea about that. SimonM?

Cheers,
    S.