[HOpenGL] Re: haskell.org/HOpenGL/

Simon Marlow simonmar at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 1 03:29:28 EST 2005

On 01 April 2005 08:11, Sven Panne wrote:

> Claus Reinke wrote:
>> - could it be that the home page has not quite kept up with
>>     recent developments?-) I was trying to point some folks on
>>     c.l.f towards HOpenGL, to make your good work more widely
>>     known, and they quite rightly pointed out that the state of
>>     documentation is somewhat confusing  (yes, I gave them
>>     some newer pointers, but still).
>
> I admit being guilty of not updating the pages for a long time...
> *sigh* Having up-to-date web pages is quite important for a project,
> I know, so I'll improve this when I find some time in the near future.
> A lot of Haddock comments wait to be written, either... :-[
>
>> - could this list please be covered by the same spam-checkers
>>     as the other haskell.org lists? or is it already?
>
> I have no idea about that. SimonM?

all mail to haskell.org goes through the Yale spam filters, which aren't
that good.  Most of the mailing lists on haskell.org are set to hold all
postings from non-members for moderation, which catches 99.99% of the
spam.  Some lists are set to reject outright any non-member postings
(ghc-users, for example, because my life is too short to spend wading
through another 50 spams every day).

Cheers,
	Simon