[HOpenGL] Re: haskell.org/HOpenGL/

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Fri Apr 1 07:09:55 EST 2005

>all mail to haskell.org goes through the Yale spam filters, which aren't
>that good.  Most of the mailing lists on haskell.org are set to hold all
>postings from non-members for moderation, which catches 99.99% of the
>spam.  Some lists are set to reject outright any non-member postings
>(ghc-users, for example, because my life is too short to spend wading
>through another 50 spams every day).

the trigger for my question was that I seem to receive almost no
spam via the other haskell.org lists, while there is the occasional
one via hopengl. It hadn't bothered me too much, but in a recent
exchange I refered people to the hopengl archives, and having
spam in the archives is annoying, esp given the level of normal
traffic. See march or december for extreme examples.

cheers,
claus