[HOpenGL] CONGRATULATIONS!!!

TELFORT LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL telfortlottery500 at netscape.net
Tue Mar 29 07:05:22 EST 2005

TELFORT LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: MLI/231-ILGI0431/03
BATCH: IPD/15/096/PTNL
RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Lottery Winners
International programs held on the
29th of March  2005. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
20711465897-6291 with serial number
472-971102 drew lucky numbers 9-66-97-22-71-64 which consequently won
in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum
pay out of US$ 1,000,000. (one millon  United States Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information very confidential
till your claims has been processed and your prize/money Remitted to
you. This is part of our security protocolto avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse ofthis program by some participants. All participants
were selected through a computerballot system drawn from over 200,000.00
company and 300,000.00individual email addresses and names from all
over the world. This promotional program takes place annually. We hope
with part of yourwinning you will take part in our next year USD2 million
( Two Million United States dollars) international lottery. To file for
your claim,
please contact our appionted ADVOCATE Mr John Peters.
CLIAM LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL  and they have been directed to make all payments to
all the winners before the deadline which is  15th April,  2005
TEL: +31-630-9265 32
FAX: +31- 645 236 856
Email: johnpeters10 at netscape.net with your telephone and especially
your fax numbers so that they can send you the claims application form
you(A4) which you fill out to expedite the transfer of your winnings to
you the Beneficiary. Note that all winning must be claimed not later
than
15th of April, 2005. After this date all unclaimed,
funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note,
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our
agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Alice Stevens
Lottery Coordinator.
REPLY EMAIL TO johnpeters10 at netscape.net