[HOpenGL] HOpenGL install help

Chris Perez astroboyqu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:53:00 EST 2007

Hello,

   I am writing a graphical program in Haskell as a final project for
university to show that it is not a "toy language". Unfortunatly when trying
to install HOpenGL I get past the ./configure part but then fail with errors
on the make depend and make all or even make install. I can't seem to locate
the problem or where the errors are coming from.

I get the following error report:

module 'Main' is defined in multiple files: Info.hs
                                                           QBSP.hs
                                                           QuakeMovement.hs
                                                           TestGLUT.hs

make[2]: *** [depend] Error 1
make[1]: *** [depend] Error 1
make: *** [depend] Error 1
I would really like to use HOpenGL for this project, so If anyone knows how
I can solve this I would love to know.

--
Without Wax,
        Chris