[HOpenGL] OpenGL with wxWidgets

Jamin A. Ohmoto-Frederick jamin1001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 13:42:09 EST 2007

Are you doing wxWidgets in Haskell or some other
language?  There is wxHaskell, a type-safe wrapper
around wxWidgets, which already has at least 2 opengl
examples.  I tried these briefly but the builds
immediately crashed on me (I never looked into it very
far).

Although, I have used wxHaskell without OpenGL with
good success, and it is much cleaner that what I have
ever seen before in GUI creation, once you get used to
the style.  If you there is something wrong with the
GUI structure, you usually get a compile error,
instead of a run-time error or crash.