[HOpenGL] EXT_framebuffer_object support.

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 03:32:02 EST 2008

Hello all,
I searched for current efforts on adding EXT_framebuffer_object
support to HOpenGL but was unable to locate anything.
I've added the very beginnings of EXT_framebuffer_object support.
Attached (in theory) is the current patch.
I've only added the bare minimum required to render to a 2D texture
and am not sure if the style matches the current style.

If the patch was stripped from this email the changes can be pulled from:
    http://www.tothepowerofdisco.com/repo/OpenGL

Cheers,
Corey O'Connor