[Haskell-cafe] Re: [HOpenGL] Fw: patch applied (ghc): Remove the OpenGL family of libraries fromextralibs

Christopher Lane Hinson lane at downstairspeople.org
Fri Jul 25 16:58:35 EDT 2008

HOpenGL is in remarkably good shape for being unmaintained for several
years.  I think the quiet on the HOpenGL mailing list speaks positively
to the quality of the library.

Perhaps those of us who have an interest in HOpenGL can arrange to work as
comaintainers.

I think I could be bothered to do weekly builds against GHC to make sure
we stay up to date.  I'll set that up in the next month or so.

Jeff, please point me to your bug.  I'd like to take a look.

--Lane