[HOpenGL] Re: Linker Errors For OpenGL / GLUT 'Hello World' Program

Donnie Jones donnie at darthik.com
Sat Sep 20 16:40:38 EDT 2008

Hello Clifford,

Thank you for the quick reply.
I was able to get a test C program that draws a triangle with GLUT to work:
gcc -lglut triangle.o -o triangle.exe

However, when building the Haskell GLUT 'Hello World' it uses, -lGLU to link
GLUT, but that does not work; however, from the config.log output configure
seems to think that -lGL should work.  Is there a way I can change the build
to use -lglut?  Maybe with configure I can specify that -lglut is the
correct way to link the GLUT libraries?

Thank you!
__
Donnie