[HOpenGL] RE: OpenGLRaw on Windows Vista

Sven Panne Sven.Panne at aedion.de
Sun Sep 13 07:59:48 EDT 2009

Am Samstag, 5. September 2009 09:45:25 schrieb Tobias Bexelius:
> [...] It seems that wglGetProcAddress wont retreieve pointers for core 1.1
> functions (like glClearColor) and these must be retrieved with standard
> GetProcAddress calls instead [...]

Hmmm, as usual, Windows seems to behave in a very obscure way. On an XP
machine with a cheap on-board Intel chip, I *do* get all core API entries via
WGL. Nevertheless, falling back to plain GetProcAddress when WGL fails seems
to be safer and I will incorporate this in the next release.

Thanks for the report,
   S.