[HOpenGL] Re: Trouble getting buffer objects up and running!

Alexander Göransson alexander.goransson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 10:26:06 EDT 2010

I forgot to mention _where_ I got stuck (i kept awake when writing the
mail with *great* trouble) :)

It's in lab1.hs on the row that says
{- i am a long comment -}

What i can't do in haskell is done in the CPP code with:
	glGenVertexArrays(1, &vertexArrayObject);
	glBindVertexArray(vertexArrayObject);

 regards // Alexander