[HOpenGL] Texture Mapping??

Hector Guilarte hectorg87 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 10:25:04 EDT 2010

Hello Nik,

Thank you very much, I gave it a look but for what I can see they draw the
textures by placing them directly somewhere in 2D and specifying the pixels
positions directly. My game is 3D and the moves are kind of complicated, so
mapping the textures directly into each one of my quads would make my life a
million times easier than using the approach from Raincat, I don't even
think it's posible for me, it would be insane.
Also it would be nice to be able to load the textures using nothing but
OpenGL, so no extra libraries are needed.

Greeting,

Hector Guilarte