[HOpenGL] Render fonts in HopenGL

Balazs Komuves bkomuves at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 11:49:51 CET 2011

Hi,

The stb-truetype library (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/stb-truetype)
can rasterize TrueType fonts,
which then can be rendered with your preferred rendering method. It is
probably less mature than FTGL,
but should be easy to compile on windows (simply "cabal install
stb-truetype" should work, since
the source of the underlying C library is included in the cabal package, and
GHC includes a GCC
disribution).

Balazs