[HOpenGL] News from my coding front

L Corbijn aspergesoepje at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 22:45:31 CEST 2011

I just forgot one major point, we NEED matrices as you can load them into
shader objects and the current Matrix class is only meant to be used in the
OpenGL 1-2 state machine. Balazs Komuves' package (mentioned in [2], hackage
[3]) looks good, but is missing support for non square matrices as far as I
can see. But a good implementation (In the OpenGL package or some other) is
really needed.

Lars Corbijn

[2] http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/hopengl/2011-May/001016.html
[3] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/vect