[HOpenGL] How to send matrices to GLSL uniform variables

Myles C. Maxfield myles.maxfield at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:56:54 CEST 2012

According to http://hackage.haskell.org/package/OpenGL, it claims to
support version 3.2, so a lack of glUniformMatrix seems like a huge
oversight. This makes me think that one of two things is the case:

1. There is a way to do it, but it's non-obvious. Hopefully documentation
could fix this.
2. There isn't a way to do it, so either
  a. the OpenGL package shouldn't claim to be 3.2 compliant, or
  b. the functionality should be added ;-)

Does anyone know which case the current package falls into? And/or what can
be done about making sure no one else in the future has the same problem
that Yusuke has? I'd be willing to help out, but I don't know where to
start.

Thanks,
Myles