[HOpenGL] Fwd: Vector operations on datatypes in Tensor library...

Michal J Gajda mgajda at mimuw.edu.pl
Sun Mar 3 14:26:57 CET 2013

Dear All,

I see that Tensor library is used in OpenGL, OpenVG and few other libraries.
Is there any plan to make vector operations available? [E.g. dot and cross
product, vector projection and rejection.]

Would you accept a patch, or would you recommend making another library?
(Say Tensor-Operations:Data.Tensor.Operations.)

For now they are included in AC-Vector package that uses a different type,
which leads to impedance mismatch and unnecessary copying.

I already contacted the maintainer of AC-Vector package, but got no answer
to this problem so far.
--
  Best regards
    Michal