Hugs FFI : HugsAPIx in GreenCard.h and output .c files

Alastair Reid reid@cs.utah.edu
Wed, 23 May 2001 11:57:29 -0600

> Because the header file `GreenCard.h', I got from
> Green Card 2.01, declared not HugsAPI3 but HugsAPI2,
> I compiled two .c files into `Test.dll'
> AFTER REPLACING `HugsAPI3' INTO `HugsAPI2'.
> Then I load `Test.hs' again.
>
>     hugs Test.hs
>
> But I got such an error:
>
>     Unable to load GreenCard primitives
>
> Because of the difference of the versions of headers?
> Provided that, where could I get the appropriate version
> of the GreenCard header file?

You should use the copy of GreenCard.h that comes with the source distribution
of Hugs.  (Actually, the binary distribution should be modified to include
GreenCard.h.  We might also consider renaming the file HugsFFI.h or some such.)

I'm not sure if this will solve your problems but it will certainly eliminate one
possible source.

Alastair

ps As far as I am aware, you are the first person to use the FFI with Windows.
   Good luck!