hugs ffi (nov 2002 on windows )

Alastair Reid alastair@reid-consulting-uk.ltd.uk
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:32:20 +0000

> Or are these just not supported? (Hey, you can't support everything,
> I can understand that !)

I wanted to reply to this separately because I think the answer is important.

  Our goal is for Hugs to work on as many platforms as possible.  If
  Hugs doesn't work on your machine using the OS and C compiler of your
  choice, please work with us to fix this.

  Hugs is already pretty portable (after the first dozen or so platforms,
  it's pretty easy to add another) so usually all it takes is a few good
  bug reports and you'll be up and running.

--
Alastair Reid                 alastair@reid-consulting-uk.ltd.uk
Reid Consulting (UK) Limited  http://www.reid-consulting-uk.ltd.uk/alastair/