Hugs for MacOS X

Alastair Reid alastair@reid-consulting-uk.ltd.uk
09 Jul 2002 13:45:51 +0100

>> The Windows downloads numbers are going on 11,000 ..sorry, couldn't
>> resist :)

> How about for Linux?

I don't know the numbers but I suspect they'll be misleading - I think
most Linux users get their copy of Hugs from one of the big Linux
distributions (Redhat, Debian, SuSE, etc.)

In a way this is unfortunate since, last time I looked, the Debian
distribution was woefully out of date (i.e., september 2001 instead of
December 2001).  (Personally, I'd like the unstable Debian package to
be updated every 3 months - but just having it match the last official
release would be a big help.)

--
Alastair Reid                 alastair@reid-consulting-uk.ltd.uk
Reid Consulting (UK) Limited  http://www.reid-consulting-uk.ltd.uk/alastair/