Unicode support in Hugs - alpha-patch available

Dimitry Golubovsky dimitry@golubovsky.org
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:35:31 -0400

Hi,

Anyone interested in Unicode support in Hugs (what it lacks so far)
please check out this URL:

http://www.golubovsky.org/software/hugs-patch/article.html

I have written a patch for the November 2002 release of Hugs that
enables internal handling of Unicode characters by Hugs. The URL above
points to the article I wrote to explain the details. The article also
contains links to download the patch itself and the
demonstration/testing program.

Any feedback is welcome.

I am especially interested to hear from the core developers of Hugs
whether they are intersted to incorporate these changes into the current
CVS version and into future releases.

PS Hopefully this livens up the traffic on the list - for several months
there have been too few messages.

--
Dmitry M. Golubovsky
       South Lyon, MI