Hugs, Mac OS X 10.1.5, and pathnames

Hamilton Richards ham@cs.utexas.edu
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:41:53 -0600

At 4:47 PM -0700 10/7/02, Sigbjorn Finne wrote:
>Hi,
>
>thanks for the report. The upcoming release fixes this
>usability issue, treating "\ " as " " in filenames (only.)

Many thanks for attending to this issue. It's a minor one, but since
the new release came out it has made my life pleasanter.

--Ham
Hamilton Richards                Department of Computer Sciences
Senior Lecturer                  The University of Texas at Austin
512-471-9525                     1 University Station C0500
Taylor Hall 5.138                Austin, Texas 78712-1188
ham@cs.utexas.edu                hrichrds@swbell.net