[Hugs-users] Program code storage space exhausted - Hdoc, Hadockk...

Thomas Anberree T.Anberree at cs.bham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 12 15:30:34 EST 2004

here is what I get when trying to install:
Hdoc
after having typed:
./hdoc-hugs.sh
in cygwin

__   __ __  __  ____   ___
||   || ||  || ||  || ||__      Hugs 98: Based on the Haskell 98 standard
||___|| ||__|| ||__||  __||     Copyright (c) 1994-2003
||---||         ___||           World Wide Web: http://haskell.org/hugs
||   ||                         Report bugs to: hugs-bugs at haskell.org
||   || Version: Nov 2003

Hugs mode: Restart with command line option +98 for Haskell 98 mode

ERROR "Main.hs" - Program code storage space exhausted
Version>

I'd like to install either Hdoc or Hadock to document programs I write
using Haskell but I've had a real hard time understanding how to install
either of these.
I tried both in Windows and Solaris, but I'd rather have these using
Windows.

I you know about this, or any way to document Haskell modules using
Hugs98...

Thank you for any help

Thomas Anberree