[Hugs-users] Fwd: Hugs'06

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Sat Dec 10 17:53:03 EST 2005

Hello Neil,

btw, i don't received copy of your letter in maillist (my mailer don't
skip such duplicate letters)

NM> If you have any more suggestions relating to the new build of WinHugs,
NM> I'd be delighted to hear them.

i downloaded mini-version. automatic Vim integration is amazing!

i want to repeat command and press white Up key. it just moves cursor
around screen :(  then i tried to use Grey Up and found that it
recalls last command issued. but when i load my "main.hs" module VIA
MENU and then use Up key to recall this command, then command recalled
contains "\n" char (cursor moves to the next line) and when WinHugs
trying to execute such command, it just traps

there is no Foreign libraries. it is intended for mini-version? for
me, it will be ideal if WinHugs distro don't contain OpenGL and Win32
libs, but includes all other libs (that was in WinHugs2003) and
runhugs to run Haskell scripts. also you can reduce size of large
distro by 1.5-2 times by using installation engine which suports CAB
or LZMA compression (Nullsoft installer, for example)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com