[Hugs-users] Status of Hugs? (last major release for Windows was 2003..)

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 22:31:44 EST 2006

> >    http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~ndm/projects/winhugs.php
>
> Yes, please try that out.  When WinHugs is ready, there will be a Hugs
> release.

It's pretty much ready now, I'll package up some final binaries
tomorrow - whenever Hugs is in a ready state I'm happy to release.

> >   the menu entry gives a blank
out of curiosity, what were you hoping the menu entry to say to
indicate heirarchical modules? If there is a part of the user
interface I've missed out (esp that was there in previous versions of
WinHugs) just let me know.

Thanks

Neil