[Hugs-users] Re: bug with the "hPutChar h (chr 0)"

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:31:38 EST 2006

Hi,

> the following programs shows the bug in the WinHugs20051031 - it
> doesn't write the '\0' chars to the files. this error shows only in
> winhugs.exe, but not in hugs.exe nor in runhugs.exe

Fixed, and committed to the CVS. I have recompiled WinHugs, and put it
on the web - http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~ndm500/temp/winhugs.exe -
just replace your existing winhugs.exe file.

I have had a report that WinHugs doesn't work on Windows 98, once I've
fixed that I'll create a new snapshot with this change in, since this
fix is pretty important.

Thanks - and I very much appreciate the test case

Neil