[jhc] Loops.

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Thu Mar 20 18:29:46 EDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 07:16:20PM +0100, Lemmih wrote:
> >  Blowing the stack is not a bug?
>
> Sorry, I see that I wasn't clear. It blows the stack of jhc when
> compiling the program.

Ah. Do you have any good way of tracking down this sort of error BTW? I
hear there is a new ghci debugger, but it didn't seem to help when I
tried it but perhaps others have more debug-foo. There are also some
programs (chess from nobench is one I think) that just lock up in an
infinite loop somewhere in optimization that I have not been able to
track down.

        John

--
John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈