[jhc] darcs patch: haskell98 should re-export Prelude and N... (and 4 more)

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Wed Aug 19 02:42:00 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 03:08:07PM +1000, Mark Wotton wrote:
> I'm probably doing something silly, but using this release a minimal
> test program no longer compiles for me.

The library format changed at some point, a change may have been in this
patch bundle. Try building the libraries in the jhc dir then compiling
with -L. and see if that works. if so, reinstall the libraries to the
system locations.

> Any tips?

Hmm.. what does jhc --list-libraries say? if it doesn't list those
libraries, it isn't able to load them for some reason. Probably due to a
format change.

        John