[jhc] comment on final line with no trailing newline

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Thu Aug 20 00:29:06 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 06:44:24PM +1000, Mark Wotton wrote:
> still, there's an obvious interpretation for the program... might it be
> worth special-casing it?

I included a fix in the most recent patch bundle. oddly enough, it
didn't require adding a special case, it required removing one. I
specifically checked for that case and failed for some reason.

How did you actually come about finding this bug in the wild? I had to
break out the hex editor to get a file with no newline at the end :)

        John