[jhc] trouble with jhc 0.7.1

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Thu Aug 27 09:18:39 EDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 07:08:43AM -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> Any idea what might be going wrong? I haven't looked at the source
> code at all, but a quick strace showed that jhc --list-libraries is
> indeed opening all these .hl files.  I've no idea why it isn't showing
> them as being found.

Hmm.. that is strange. if it is reading them then not listing them, that
means that it is rejecting them for some reason like being unable to
decode them. what versions of 'binary' and 'zlib' do you have? I don't
think their format changed, but that would be a possibility. what does
jhc --show-ho on the library file show?

        John