[jhc] trouble with jhc 0.7.1

David Roundy roundyd at physics.oregonstate.edu
Fri Aug 28 12:33:35 EDT 2009

My C zlib is version 1.2.3.3, from the debian package for lenny.
You're right that that shouldn't cause any trouble.  I don't expect
that today I'll have time to track down the failure...  I wonder if it
could be related to the version of binary used? Since it looks like
perhaps the sort of error zlib will give if you give it random data,
as might happen if the format of the file as a whole changed.

My binary is 0.4.1, the package shipped with debian lenny.

David

1:1.2.3.3.dfsg-12