[jhc] jhc-0.7.1, Segmentation fault

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Mon Aug 31 14:57:11 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 05:29:18PM +0200, Gökhan San wrote:
> This is my first time using jhc; I installed the jhc-0.7.1
> tarball. Below program gives a segfault at runtime:

Oddly enough, I just discovered this same bug last night! But your test
case that reproduces it is a lot simpler than the program I had, which
will make tracking it down a lot easier. The issue is somewhere in
Util.UnionSolve or how UnionSolve is being used in Grin.NodeAnalyze. I
will look into it more today and hopefully release a patch in not long.
thanks for the report! This will be helpful!

        John