[jhc] darcs patch: when let-shrinking a tail, be sure to op... (and 4 more)

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Thu Aug 26 17:35:24 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:52:43AM +0000, Korcan Hussein wrote:
> Does that mean the bug fix for the problem with Grin generating erroneous c-code is available now? :-)
> anyway I think i'll try this out tonight, thanks for the progress!

Yeah, sorry about that. I just took a look and realized I hadn't pushed
out those changes. I need to set up mail on my development box so I can
just darcs send from there directly. (I have a big rackspace cloud
server I use for development, so my physical computers are basically
dumb terminals. I call it the RAIL system (Redundant Array of
Inexpensive Laptops)) :)

        John