[jhc] darcs patch: when let-shrinking a tail, be sure to op... (and 4 more)

Korcan Hussein korcan_h at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 18:23:18 EDT 2010

With the latest source version of jhc the problem I was having here (http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/jhc/2010-August/000782.html)
with 'whileEvents' with lambda the erroneous c-code seems to not happen any more :)
I still have the weird problem of where multiple pointers obtained from foreign
functions in the same scope end up having the same address of the first defined
pointer in the scope. Despite that I managed to get a basic event loop with SDL working now.

I did have compile-errors when building jhc libraries from source, HUnit failed
to build so I just commented that out from the makefile. I tried some other bits
of code I had, one using monad transformers from transformers package I had
compile-errors with a monad stack of Reader, State, IO by using 'get' function
for state monads I get type unification error. I found some other problems
but I'll report these all in details later soon. Probably the weekend.