[jhc] almost to 0.8.0 - feedback welcome

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Mon Feb 6 01:42:58 CET 2012

When pulling from the repo you need DrIFT installed, the tarballs
don't need it though. I can make that message more informative...

The development.html page is only updated on a release from
docs/development.mkd, It would probably make more sense to have it
track the repository version rather than the current release. I'll see
about adding a cron job to fix that up.

I have a fix for the third issue done. will post it soon, in the
meantime you can find the call to qualifyInstMethod  in
src/FrontEnd/Rename.hs and just replace it and the hsDecls processing
for HsInstDecl with

 > hsDecls' <- rename hsDecls

to just do a full renaming of the declarations.

    John