[jhc] [patch] New RTS for tiny CPU

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Sat Mar 16 13:45:35 CET 2013

It is easier if you send actual darcs patches if possible, then they
will automatically commute with my changes and merge without issue.
darcs patching algorithms are much more advanced than gits in this
regard.

to do this easily from your git patch files just do:

cd to a jhc repo pulled from my tree
patch -p1 < yourfile.patch
darcs record -a
darcs send

then it will email me and the list the patch, plus it will be properly
attributed to you, and it will merge even if I modified the same files
or even renamed them.

    John