Using Haddock for standard libraries (was: RE: ANNOUNCE: Haddock version 0.1, a Haskell documentation tool)

Jon Fairbairn Jon.Fairbairn@cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon, 06 May 2002 11:48:10 +0100

Simon Marlow wrote:
> I'd like Haddock to become a widely-used Haskell documentation tool, bu=
> I don't want to presume to call it "the standard tool".
=2E . .
> Nevertheless, we do *need* to document fptools/libraries in order that
> we (the GHC team) can release the next version of GHC.

Are there plans to integrate this with GHCi? So =

:info fmap would report the documentation?

  J=F3n

-- =

J=F3n Fairbairn                                 Jon.Fairbairn@cl.cam.ac.u=
31 Chalmers Road                                         jf@cl.cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB1 3SZ            +44 1223 570179 (after 14:00 only, please!)