FW: Library infrastructure

Oliver Braun obraun@unsane.org
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:20:48 +0200

--45Z9DzgjV8m4Oswq

* Simon Marlow <simonmar@microsoft.com> [2003-04-23 10:29 +0100]:
> We do need a system that helps you generate compliant package skeletons
> in the local native format: an RPM spec, a BSD ports Makefile, or a
> Gentoo ebuild.

For FreeBSD ports, I am willing to help.

I have plans, but not yet enough time, to set up a website about
"Haskell on FreeBSD"[1]. I want to provide packages with different
options enabled, since the FreeBSD port build cluster only provides
packages with the default option enabled.

I can also provide information about making FreeBSD ports.

For the time being, please feel free to drop me a note for anything
which should be part of the FreeBSD ports tree.

Regards,
         Olli

1. http://haskell.org/freebsd/
--=20