Library reviewing

Peter Simons simons@cryp.to
30 May 2003 04:52:19 +0200

Simon Marlow writes:

 > I think I'm proposing that if there's a review process, that
 > it be adopted consistently rather than just for the
 > haskell-libs project. Would you (Peter, or anyone else) like
 > to put together a proposal for how this might work?

I think a pretty good starting point for this document can be
found here:

    http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_process.htm

Concerning the technicalities of the managing the repository
(based on these reviews), this document might also be
interesting:

    http://www.gnu.org/software/ac-archive/policy.html

I'll give a few days to see how the discussion on this list
develops, then I'll start compiling an outline, OK?

Peter