time since the epoch

Juanma Barranquero jmbarranquero at laley.wke.es
Fri Nov 14 12:40:44 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:09:05 +0100
Stefan Karrmann <sk at mathematik.uni-ulm.de> wrote:

> I've included it.

Ok, thanks. BTW, your message came with a Tai.hs.bz2 attachment
containing the string "Bitte bzip2 benutzen!"... ?

> I'm using ASK as a spam killer. Do you have problems with it?

I'm not sure is a problem of spam killing. I wrote to you and the
messages were not delivered.

> Well, I included the two as examples. The empty one is correct for all
> times before 1970-01-01. That's more than ten billion years.

Well, yeah, though I'm sure I'm going to use more dates in the post-70
range than from Big-Bang to 1970 :)

> Some values are only for testing and debugging while others are
> experimental, e.g. TimeDiff and friends.

Ah, OK.

Thanks,

                                                                Juanma