Seeking Partnership

David Kalon davidkalon20 at netscape.net
Fri Sep 26 19:17:13 EDT 2003

David Kalon.
reply to : Davidkalon24 at netscape.net

Attention: Sir/Madam

   REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION

I am interested in your partnership in business dealing. This business
proposal I wish to intimate you with is of mutual benefit and it?s success
is entirely based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level of
confidentiality as regard this transaction.

I am representing the board of the contract award and monitoring committe of the Zambian Ministry of Mining and Resources. I am seeking your assistance to enable me transfer the sum of US$35,500,000.00 (Thirty-five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your private/company account.

The fund came about as a result of a contract awarded and executed for and
on behalf of my Ministry. The contract was supposed to be awarded to two
foreign contractors to the tune of US$180,000,000.00 (One hundred and Eighty Million United States Dollars). But in the course of negotiation, the contract was awarded to a Bulgarian contractor at the cost of
US$144,500,000.00 (One hundred and Forty-four Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to my benefit unknown to the contractor.

This contract has been satisfactorily executed and inspected as the Bulgarian firm is presently securing payment from my Ministry, where our Board is in-charge of all foreign contract payment approval. As a civil servant still in active government service, I am forbidden by law to operate an account outside the shores of Zambia. Hence this message to
you seeking your assistance so as to enable me present your private/company
account details as a beneficiary of contractual claims alongside that of the Bulgarian contractor, to enable me transfer the difference of
US$35,500,000.00 (Thirty-five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) into your provided account.

On actualisation, the fund will be disbursed as stated below.

1. 20% of the fund will be for you as beneficiary

2. 80% of the fund will be for Us.

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked out for a smooth
actualisation of the transaction within the next few working days of
commencement. For further details as to the workability of this transaction,please reach me as soon as possible for further clarification.

Thank you and God bless as I await your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,
David Kalon.