Heirarchical name space allocation /Trees

Christian Maeder maeder at tzi.de
Thu Apr 1 15:41:22 EST 2004

Ross Paterson wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 01:00:59PM +0200, Christian Maeder wrote:
>
>>However, I would not mind such a class if it eases other implementions,
>>but from a user's point of view, I want different modules with the same
>>interface (and as few as possible class constraints).

Which "same way"? I'm happy with small and useful classes.

Modules better support encapsulation (information hiding), classes allow
for overloading of names.

You should ask me, how I feel about the Num class, but maybe even this
class is not well suited as comparison with the big "Sequence" class.

Christian