SOAP?

Keean Schupke k.schupke at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 05:59:44 EST 2004

I am working on a SOAP client/server library, but the project has
expanded to a full Tomcat like server with SOAP support (ie unlike the
Haskell webserver, this only runs Haskell servlets)...
However a recent side-track into type level programming (paper with Oleg
& Ralf) has put a delay on development.

With the new paper we are working on (OOHaskell) I am tempted to
redefine the Servlet interface as an object... which puts back the
finish date of the project even further...

    Keean.