[Haskell] Weaving the Web with Haskell

Seth Kurtzberg seth at cql.com
Tue Feb 3 20:55:54 EST 2004

Don't forget about XSLT translation.  In the commercial projects that I
have worked recently, using XSLT to translate to printed and screen
form representations.

If I can help with this aspect, or any other aspect of the project,
please let me know.

On Feb 3, 2004, at 9:23 AM, Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:

> Graham
>
> Having solid libraries for XML and HTTP would be a jolly good thing.
> As
> you know, there is plenty of raw material around, but it obviously
> doesn't do what you want, yet.
>
> If you, together with other interested parties, were to get together to
> do this, the rest of us would be very grateful.  You could do that by
> directly working on the libraries distributed with GHC and Hugs (we
> could give you CVS access).  Or you could make a separate project of
> it,
> and distribute the stuff separately, which would free you from the GHC
> and Hugs's release cycles.
>
> Simon

Seth Kurtzberg
CTO
ISEC Research and Network Operations Center
480-314-1540
888-879-5206
seth at isec.us