version control and LIP

Ketil Malde ketil+haskell at ii.uib.no
Fri Mar 12 21:03:47 EST 2004

Isaac Jones <ijones at syntaxpolice.org> writes:

> I know I've harassed several of you to read about arch, so my question
> is, will anyone throw tomatoes at me if I switch to CVS or darcs?  Is
> anyone else using my arch repository?

My vote is for darcs.  I haven't used if for anything sizeable yet,
but it seems to work okay for my smaller stuff, so far, and from the
mailing list, people generally seem happy with it.  David Roundy is
doing a teriffic job maintaining it, and is always responsive and
helpful.

People always ask for "real" applications written in Haskell, well,
here's one cutting edge example.  So, no tomato from me if you go the
darcs route.

-kzm