version control and LIP

Seth Kurtzberg seth at cql.com
Mon Mar 15 01:32:35 EST 2004

I didn't mean to imply anything negative about darcs.  I couldn't do
that because I haven't had a chance to become familiar with it.

My bias is also to learn darcs first because it is written in Haskell.
I think that is a legitimate argumentl

However, it hasn't been established that it has to be darcs or arch.  I
understand what Krasimir is saying (that everyone has a limited amount
of time) but that really is irrelevant to the technical discussion.

Seth