DData revision

Alastair Reid alastair at reid-consulting-uk.ltd.uk
Mon Mar 15 14:19:04 EST 2004

> Does it bother anyone that the use of Seq here migh get confused with
> the 'seq' function?  Similarly for Map.

Map doesn't bother me but between seq and all the related classes and types
that mention Seq in their name, I see great potential for confusion.  In an
ideal world, we'd rename seq which is surely up there on the list of opaque,
immemorable function names but, in this less than ideal world, using a
different name for Seq would be good if someone can suggest one.  (Sequence?)

--
Alastair Reid