AVL Trees available

Adrian Hey ahey at iee.org
Sun May 23 13:14:42 EDT 2004

Hello,

I've split off Data.COrdering as a separate package and renamed
the AVL library Data.Tree.Ordering. The relevant URLs are..

 http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~ahey/HLibs/Data.COrdering/
 http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~ahey/HLibs/Data.Tree.AVL/

Other changes since the original are..

 Name changes for some functions in Data.COrdering

 Added a few new functions to Data.COrdering

 Made the height function a little less stupid :-)

 Added `seq` in a few places I'd overlooked to
 compensate for absence of strictness in the AVL
 type itself.

Otherwise, not much has changed.

Regards
--