Network.CGI, POST and QUERY_STRING

Philippa Cowderoy flippa at flippac.org
Fri Oct 1 12:12:28 EDT 2004

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Christopher Milton wrote:

> Are you writing a server or a client?
>
> Could you describe a little bit more what you are trying to do?

I'm writing a little wiki clone. When the user edits and submits an entry,
I'd like to have them send the updated text via a form, but have the entry
they're editing hardcoded into the form they're sent - so they send the
URL "myscript?edit=<entry>" and the text for the entry via the form.

I've also found use for urlEncode (which I've not bothered doing yet as my
project's at a primitive stage so far), so it might be best just to expose
those two from the existing code as ships with GHC?

flippa at flippac.org