System.FilePath propsal (Was: Cabal feedback notes)
ka2_mail at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 06:15:02 EDT 2004
There is an updated proposal. The new things are:
- normalizeCase function is removed
- absolutePath function is renamed to absolutizePath
this is more consistent with normalizePath function.
As Simon suggested it might be moved to
- pathInits and commonInit functions are renamed to
pathParents and commonParent. I think that these are
more relevant names.
- added detailed Haddock comments. The comments also
contain examples for some functions.
- fixed some bugs in the implementation
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 14907 bytes
Url : http://www.haskell.org//pipermail/libraries/attachments/20041027/1de0fff3/FilePath-0001.obj
More information about the Libraries