Cabal and c2hs

Dominic Steinitz dominic.steinitz at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 30 03:38:40 EDT 2005

I am trying to migrate some old code to cabal. It uses c2hs. Now I wasn't sure
I had c2hs installed so I ran cabal anyway.

1. Why isn't configure telling me where c2hs is? It tells me where hsc2hs is!
2. Why is cabal telling me it can't find a source when the source is present?

Thanks, Dominic.

Here's ping.cabal:

Name:           Ping
Version:        0.0